This month’s Simply Earth unboxing is all about wellness with some recipes to help with sickness, sleep, digestion, and anxiety.
Watch the Video
March Simply Earth Unboxing
The March Simply Earth Subscription Box has an oil blend I’ve been wanting to get for so long, digest, and bonus, it comes with a recipe to make a digest roll on! I also really liked learning more about magnesium. I’ve heard how good it can be for sleep, but had no idea it can help with inflammation, preventing migraines, relieving pms, and more! I’ve used the sleep spray twice now and fell asleep super quickly. I’m going to have to try and find some more magnesium flakes as I’m sure I’m going to want to make this recipe again!
- Digest Essential Oil Blend
- Blood Orange Essential Oil
- Amyris Essential Oil
- Coriander Essential Oil
- Dried Lavender
- Magnesium Flakes
- Spray Container
Related Post: Simply Earth Company Review
- Sickness Support Bath Soak
- Magnesium Sleep Spray
- Digest Roll On
- Anxiety Away Inhaler
- Magnesium Whipped Body Butter
- Mood Lifting Diffuser Blend
Shop Simply Earth
If you are interested in signing up for the Simply Earth Subscription Box make sure you are using the code HSFFREE. With that, you’re going to get a ton of free goodies including:
- A big bonus box with tons of bottles and carrier oils (see my August unboxing for a full look). It’s seriously so jam-packed!
- A $20 gift certificate to use in their shop. You can use this to grab some extra carrier oils or some of their awesome essential oils blends, or anything else you’re interested in.
Overall I’m quite happy with the March Simply Earth Subscription Box. It has some oils that I really enjoy, Digest and Blood Orange, and some recipes that I know I’ll use on the regular, the sleep spray and digest roll on.