Spinach dip is a go to for any sort of potluck and I’ve been coming back to this recipe time and time again. It’s very easy to make. Just chop the veggies up, mix all of the ingredients together, bake, and enjoy!
I generally always use the red pepper in the recipe, but when I grabbed it to wash it and chop it up I found some mold on it 🙁 Needless to say I skipped the pepper and it was still good, but it’s even tastier when you include it.
Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 bunch of spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of mayo
- 1 cup shredded cheese – I use whatever is in my fridge, but monterey jack works best
- 1 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- Optional – 1 red pepper diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Related Post: 7 Cozy Fall Recipes
10 minutes of prep time, 20 minutes of cooking time
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all of the ingredients together and place in a baking dish
- Top with shredded cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve with crostini or tortilla chips
There ya go, a super tasty, quick and easy spinach dip recipe. Make sure to pin it on Pinterest for later!